Friday, September 24, 2010

Enuff Already

Ok God.  It's just not funny anymore...

Seriously, how much can one person fucking take???
You say you will never give more than one can handle.  Have you taken a look at me lately?  I'm 5 freaking feet tall, and weigh  under 120.  My fucking shoulders only span 15 inches.  How much more weight can be added before I fall?!?  I am tired.  So very fucking tired.  I am tired of carrying the weight of everyone else.  For once, I want someone to carry me.  Just for a little while. 
The voice in my head is getting louder every day.  I can not control him for much longer.  I can't even drown him out anymore.  He is there even in my dreams now.  Not even sleep is the refuge it once was.  I just want it to end.  All of it.  


Only one of us is going to make out of this alive.  And right now, I'm not sure which one it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment